sgCore solid modeling library is a powerful mathematic engine for you to solve a lot of applied problems.
Designed for engineers and programmers dealing with 3D modeling, sgCore meets the majority of requirements in this field and provides high accuracy and modeling speed.
SgCore library is developed by a group of highly-qualified programmers with a profound solid-state modeling experience.
Being a base of the SolidGraph CAD system, sgCore is constantly tested and improved according to the geometrical modeling practical needs.
The API simplicity, a great number of functions to create most complicated objects and manipulate them, the small size of the library itself, the full documentation and the 24-hour technical support - all this makes our customers choose the geometrical core sgCore.
Since nearly all modeling features are available in the free version, sgCore library can be just as well used in universities for geometrical modeling teaching.
Both versions of sgCore (chargeable and the free one) can be used in commercial and noncommercial products.
By purchasing the chargeable version of sgCore, you receive (in addition to chargeable version features) free upgrade to the next version, a 24-hour technical support, hot fixes of the found bugs within 1-3 days, besides you will be able to order functions you want to have in the next version of the sgCore library.
The sgCore library is a cross-platform library, but now we can offer only the Windows and MacOS versions because its has been tested more than the others. We hope that our library will serve you as a powerful assistant in creating new highly efficient programs.
The library is regularly updated and we will be glad to receive your suggestions and remarks.
Here is the list of the sgCore library main features:
- creating 2D primitives in the 3D space - points, circles, arcs, splines, contours.
- the basic algorythms for working with 2D objects are: finding the plane where the object is lying, self-intersecting control, finding points of objects intersection, checking the multiplicity of closed objects.
- creating equidistants for 2D objects with various shifts and with a feature of rounding angles.
- creating 3D primitives - spheres, boxs, cones, cylinders, toruses, ellipsoids, spherical bands.
- supports both 3D solids and surfaces
- creating groups of objects
- feature to appoint the user's block of data to any object (with further saving of this block in a file)
- calculating of the UV texture coordinates for each polygon vertex using cubic, spherical and cylindric methods of textures mapping.
- 3D polygonal objects triangulation
- flat closed areas with holes triangulation
- Boolean operations with objects - intersection, joining, subtraction
- finding intersection lines of 3D objects
- finding the clips of 3D objects by arbitrary planes
- constructing solids and surfaces of revolution
- constructing solids and surfaces of extrusion an arbitrary flat area with holes along a curve
- constructing spiral solids and surfaces
- constructing solids and surfaces from their clips
- constructing flat faces with holes on boundary contours
- creating solids by surfaces sewing
- constructing Coons surfaces from three or four boundary contours
- constructing surfaces from the ordered array of points
- finding square and volume of solid objects
- ray tracing engine (with limits in free version)
- loading AutoCAD SHX fonts
- creating text objects
- creating dimensional objects (distant, radial, diametral, angle)
- saving objects in the user-defined formats
- loading objects from a file
- DXF and STL import/export
- .NET wrapper for sgCore and C# examples
- 64-bit version of sgCore
- create object with the help of an array of triangles
(the bold items are available in the chargeable version only)
For more details - sgCore review.